Field Program Associate
“Strengthening Inclusive Education Systems and Services in Nepal” is a project based in Chitwan, Nepal working jointly with Humanity & Inclusion (HI), Sense International (SI) and Leonard Cheshire (LC), and their local partners. This project aims to contribute:
- Girls and boys with disabilities including those with complex disabilities and other children with learning support needs have equitable access to quality education and demonstrate learning achievements in basic level grades.
- Accessible and quality inclusive education approaches that are already tested are implemented at household, school and community level in two municipalities of Chitwan district (Kalika and Bharatpur), including mitigation from risks of COVID-19.
- Evidence on inclusive education is generated, shared and implemented with partners, OPDs, government agencies and other stakeholders implementing major inclusive education programmes at national and local level.
Position: Field Program Associate
No. of Position(s): 2
Location: Bharatpur Metropolitan City & Kalika Municipality
Reports To: Field Officer and Project Manager
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect required data related to inclusive education for children with disability
- Support and facilitate trainings, meetings and workshops of head teachers, teachers, SMCs, PTAs and relevant stakeholders and ensure their proper execution.
- Assist field officer in carrying out project activities in efficient manner.
- Regular follow up with project stakeholders for monthly and quarterly meetings and workshop sessions.
- Assist in event logistics and administrative support.
- Proper control of the supporting documents for payment like vouchers and bills.
- Assist in report writing and preparation of project deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of High School with at least three years of relevant work experience or Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of basic computer skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Nepali and English languages (written and verbal)
- Valid driving license for 2-wheeler
All interested candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letter to [email protected], clearly stating the position they are applying for at the subject line. Deadline for application is March 31, 2022
COMMITTED is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages qualified women, people with disability and candidates from disadvantaged groups.
COMMITTED has zero-tolerance towards any form of sexual or non-sexual exploitation, abuse, harassment and discrimination. We adhere to strict child protection principles and therefore will conduct rigorous reference and background checks to all selected candidates.
COMMITTED reserves all right for hiring process including candidate selection and recruitment postponing without providing any reasons.