Position: GIS Technician
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Duration: Contract Based
Job Location: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
I. Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake all GIS related activities pertaining to the project needs.
- Establish an efficient GIS system for the collection of available data, creation of new data, their analysis and presentation in appropriate formats.
- Ensure collected and processed data is organized and stored in appropriate and safe locations for current and future phases of the project.
- Assist GIS Expert and Team Leader in ensuring coordination with all relevant agencies and government bodies to obtain necessary permits timely and undertake necessary action for project implementation and reporting.
- Work with all project personnel to ensure all project activities are carried out timely and in accordance with prescribed details.
II. Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with at least two years of experience in relevant field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
III. Application Deadline:
Please send your Cover Letter and CV at [email protected] with the subject title “CMI_GIST” before 6th January, 2019.
Only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted. Phone queries will not be entertained.
COMMITTED is an equal opportunity employer.