Position: Documentation Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Duration: Contract Based
Job Location: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
I. Key Responsibilities:
- Work in close coordination with the program coordinators, and municipal coordinators to capture all aspects of the program.
- Participate in the municipal community consultation meetings and document important proceedings.
- Play an integral role in the drafting of i. various reports in Nepali and aid in its publication; ii. Communications materials and knowledge products in Nepali (e.g. PowerPoint Presentation, Handouts, Questionnaires).
- Able to proofread, edit, and format documents in Nepali. Translate English documents to Nepali, and vice versa.
- Ensure proper documentation of the communications materials and knowledge products
- Maintain Correspondence with Municipalities (draft and circulate official letters, make phone calls).
- Provide technical support to the program team in producing various evaluation and knowledge products of the program
- Responsible for documentation of the entire project activities, sub-activities and add-on activities including but not limited to – meeting minutes, monthly reports, community meeting reports, field visit reports, quarterly reports, case studies, best practices and process documentation.
- Ensure control and coordination of documentation and data with Program Teams.
- Ensure all reports/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management as per need of the organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali, good communications and interpersonal skills is a must.
II. Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree with at least two year experience in development sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to type in Nepali (Preeti) font and English with reasonable speed.
- Able to undertake field visits.
- Preference will be given to female candidate having knowledge of Nepalese law, regulation, policy, bills and acts.
III. Application Deadline:
Please send your Cover Letter and CV at [email protected] with the subject title “CMI_DO” before 6th January, 2019.
Only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted. Phone queries will not be entertained.
COMMITTED is an equal opportunity employer.